2nd Watch has openings for senior development engineers to join our team! Located in Liberty Lake, Washington this role will join our software development team to create cloud native software that empowers our customer’s cloud usage. Our software is used by the largest companies in the world and is designed to help enterprises consume Public Cloud.
Responsibilities and Qualifications:
- Undergraduate major in Computer Science or similar job experience.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience developing web applications utilizing the .NET framework including experience with C#, WebForms, MVC/WebAPI, and ADO.NET.
- Familiarity with other development languages such as Node.JS, PHP, Python, Ruby, and Java is a plus.
- Familiarity with Visual Studio, T-SQL, stored procedures (MS SQL Server 2012), and team source control (Git experience a plus).
- Experienced in writing code optimized for maintainability.
- Experience with LINQ and Entity Framework.
- Background working in Windows and Linux environments is a plus.
- AWS certified / experience working with AWS is a plus.
- Solid understanding of Internet principals, web-based applications, and cloud technologies.
- Experience with OOP design principals and software design patterns.
- Advanced understanding of developing secure web applications (i.e., OWASP Top 10).
- Experience working on agile application development teams.
- DevOps experience is a plus.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment with a focus on delivering exceptional results.
- Team player who is eager to stretch existing skills and learn new technologies / skills to better serve our customers.
- Strong analytical skills with a methodical approach to problem solving.
- Excellent organizational skills and a demonstrated ability to multitask and manage time efficiently.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
About 2nd Watch
2nd Watch is an enterprise workload management provider that helps companies accelerate data center capacity growth through adoption of the public cloud. The company’s public cloud-native services and tools implement and automate critical workload management processes including migration, procurement, provisioning, operations, financial management, and governance. 2nd Watch has helped hundreds of customers increase agility and lower operation costs by shifting workloads into more than 100,000 instances in the public cloud. The venture-backed company is headquartered in Seattle, Washington.