HireStarter's client is a pre-series B start-up revolutionizing access to health care. They are looking for full stack Software Engineers to play a critical role in product build. Generally speaking some of the skill sets that are interesting to them are OO programming (java, python, scala), experience building APIs, work with relational databases, node on the backend, react on the frontend.
- Designing and implementing systems related to the health insurance industry.
- Working on any aspect of the product stack from UI to API to data to infrastructure.
- Collaborating with peers on technical design, work estimation, and implementation of new features.
- Connecting with outside systems to send / receive data.
- Keeping on top of bug and task management.
- Contributing to the continuous improvement of the team's productivity, culture, and code quality.
- Agile focused individual who wants to work with the latest technology across the entire stack.
- Node is your primary backend language, but you have had experience writing other micro services using Python, Java, or Scala.
- On the front end you are familiar with react, webpack, and mocha.
- Understanding and experience with database systems and data modeling (RDBMS, SQL, NoSQL).
- Experience with test-driven development and behavior-driven development.
Job Type: Full-time