An amazing opportunity for the right engineer to help shape the future of our technology (github.com/dadi), making an immediate and significant impact.
We are looking for a senior full stack developer with experience in Node.js building RESTful JSON services and working with logicless templating systems including Dust.js.
You'll be a self-driven individual who is comfortable working remotely and as part of a wider delivery team.
This is a ground floor opportunity for the right engineer to make an immediate and significant impact on our output.
What are the requirements?
We're looking for a driven and focused individual with a proven record of delivering data driven products.
In terms of skill set, you will have:
- NoSQL (specifically MongoDB)
- Networking and experience with cloud platforms
- Unit and acceptance test generation
- An understanding of Agile methodologies
- Linux scripting
- An understanding of the API first philosophy
- Additional templating libraries (Mustache, Handlebars, Hogan, etc)
We think DADI+ is a pretty special place to work.
Our principles at work:
- Work asynchronously. Individual team members more or less works at their own pace, with collaboration and agreement being handled by asynchronous mechanisms
- No 9 to 5. Get the job done on time (and don't upset the client) and you can work the hours you want
- Work at your own pace. We handle things like collaboration and sign off through the best tools for the job, all in support of asynchronous working
- Minimal meetings. Unless we really need to powwow in person, we keep in touch using cloud-based tools like Slack (much more efficient, believe us)
- Work where you want. Yes, be diligent, stick to deadlines and do great work. But where and how you do it is up to you
- A job that works around your life (not the other way round)
- Work with some of the most talented people in the world
- No need to commute
- No need to be tied to a desk
- Plenty of excuses to meet up with the rest of the team
- Work on things you'll love
- Get paid for giving a shit
You can find out more about how we work here: